Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Why Does Life Have To Feel So Unsure?

Well, today my mom came and picked me up early because I had an interview at 10:45 at WSI. It's like a temp agency and I filled out an application online last week for a few factory jobs. Not really sure how that interview went to be honest. I wont know until the business gets my information and decides if they want me. But right after my interview I got a call from Lane Bryant for an interview tomorrow at 2pm. I'm hoping this interview will turn out good. I just really need a job so bad so that I can find a place to live. It's becoming discouraging, none of these interviews working out. I just dont know what to do. My friend Alex reminded me today that if the interviews are still coming it's a good thing. And I know that...but I want something to work out.

So after my interview my mom took me to a few apartments so that I could pick up some applications for subsidised housing. I didn't go to all the places because the lady at the first place said that I should call instead of waisting the gas and have them mail me the applications. So that's what I did. Also called my case worker today to figure out what's going on with my case. I really need my medicaid back so I can get back on my medication.

Madison has a cold right now and I took her to the doctors yesterday and was given a perscription. Well, for some reason they gave me a medication that medicaid doesn't cover. Talk about messed up. Madison is allergic to Amoxicillin so they have to giver her something else so I had to call the doctors office and hopefully they can get me something different for her.

Today hasn't really gone the way that I thought that it would. I got so...stressed out and bothered that I craved a ciggartt for the first time in 2 months. I didn't have one thankfully but the want was still there. And I didn't like it. I refuse to go back to smoking. I'm free of it and I'll never go back.

So...on a totally random note...there has been something wrong with my root canal for the past 2-3 months. I only got a temporary filling and when that fell out I just had this hole in my tooth. Well....I should have gotten it taken care of because now I think it's infected because the gums are actually level with the tooth. And just today it started to hurt for the first time ( the gums, not the tooth)...and they are swollen a little bit and it's not cool. Once my medicaid gets fixed though I can go and get it looked at by someone. I know that I will be needing something to take the infection away, and the tooth will probably be pulled but I'm to the point that I dont care. It's the only tooth that needs to be pulled and I have the rest of my teeth and that's all that matters. It's really bothering me.

So I guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment