Monday, January 10, 2011

Happiness can come from crazy days

Wow, it's amazing how fast just a few days can go when you are having a ton of fun. And now that the internet is finally working properly for a little bit I can finally type this out.

Well, I Saturday was great. My dad came and picked Madison up at 1:30 and I was picked up to go bowling by Zach and Jeff at 2. There were other people there but it was cool and it went a lot better than I expected. I've gotten pretty good with interacting with people that I don't know (thank you McDonald's. Something that I can actually thank you for). It was a ton of fun and I'm so glad that I was able to get out and hang out with friends and even people that I don't know. After bowling me Zach and Jeff went to Vicksburg to watch movies and later on in the night get drunk.

Well...I didn't end up getting drunk (and I didn't get completely wasted this time either lol). But I had an okay buzz and it was cool. So we watched a lot of movies and I had fun. Jeff ended up going to bed really early but it was cool because that left me and Zach some time to spend together. It was nice...we lied on the floor and cuddled and it was nice. Pretty much to sum it up we're dating now lol. I'm happy. It really sucks that he technically lives in Fulton. So we don't really get to see each other a lot...but I'm confident that we can make it work ^^b.

Oh boy...but did I apparently freak every one out Sunday morning. We started watching Anime and movies Sunday morning and I totally lost track of time. And I get shit for reception in Vicksburg and I didn't know the whole world was trying to get a hold of me. Well...my mom freaked out so much she almost called the cops. She's crazy...I can take care of myself. I'm almost 23 after all. Ew...I'm about to turn 23. That's so depressing. I don't even want to talk about it.

Well, that's pretty much it. Kind of a short entry for having not written for a few days. Oh well :P

No comments:

Post a Comment